Element Central Vacuum Systems Power Units
Permanent Filter Power Units
Element Central Vacuum Systems offer two types of power units- Permanent Filter and Disposable Filter Bag. Both are full-featured, powerful systems that provide a superior cleaning experience. Element power units are rated by square footage. The best system for your home may be rated at a higher square footage based on your particular home layout and chosen system options. Your dealer will recommend the unit that will provide you with the maximum cleaning power. All Element Power Units are covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Permanent Filter Power Units Element’s dual-filtration design with cyclonic action provides consistent vacuum power and protects your indoor air quality. Best of all, it features a permanent filter, which never needs replaced. With Element, you’ll enjoy hassle-free cleaning performance year after year.
- Proven Motor Performance translates into strong vacuum power
- Filter shroud deflects heavy dirt particles, and deposits them into the dirt canister
- Self-cleaning, permanent CleanShield™ filter captures fine dust particles, eliminating the need for an outdoor exhaust.
- High-capacity, translucent dirt canister needs emptied 3-4 times per year
- On-board inlet valve with on/off switch allows convenient cleaning at the power unit location.
Disposable Bag Power Units
Element Disposable Bag power units take central vacuum cleaning to the next level by ensuring you never have to touch the dirt, even when the vacuum is full! The units feature durable, triple-layer filter bags that do not let any dust escape. Since the outside of the CleanShield™ bag is never exposed to dirt, neither are you. Simply remove, seal and replace the bag ensuring the cleanest experience possible.
- Eliminates 100% of vacuumed dust and allergens from your home
- Replaceable 6-gallon filtration bag filters particles as small as .3 microns
- Powerful, high-performance motor delivers strong vacuum power
- DB7000 and DB9000 Models features a permanent CarbonCapture Filter to eliminate carbon dust from escaping the motor compartment. The CarbonCapture Filter is designed to last the lifetime of the motor.
- Visit H-P’s online store or your local dealer for replacement bags.